I missed catching everyone up at the beginning of this month, but that’s because I was midway through multiple projects. The end of April will be the end of a few workshops I’ve been focused on, and pave the way for big projects in the coming months!
I’ll be away then first few weeks of May in Panama leading my 3rd Yoga Retreat. The feeling inside of bringing to life this kind of gathering is indescribable.. but I will try to describe it when I’m back 🙂
When I return, I have a quick 2 week break and then I get to dive into a 3 week Teacher Training Intensive in June! We have some spots open for this training, led by myself and Rachel Lubich. We will meet Sunday-Friday 7:30am-5pm, with Saturdays off. Need a yoga vacation? Need a yoga staycation? I have you covered!
Have you ever thought about doing a 200 hour Teacher Training?
Here are a few reasons why you might want to jump on this one:
1. Deepen and expand your understanding of yoga
2. Develop and refine your personal practice
3. Help you to understand more clearly the Mind-Body-Spirit connection
4. Teach you the anatomical workings of the different systems of the body
5. Allow you to build and grow lasting relationships with fellow trainees and teachers
6. Educate you on how to teach an intelligently sequenced vinyasa yoga class
Email me today, our early bird pricing of $1795 is only good until April 30th!!
I’m going to keep it short and sweet, email me about training and I will update you all after Panama 🙂
http://namastenazli.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo250x219.jpg00namasteadminhttp://namastenazli.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/logo250x219.jpgnamasteadmin2018-04-18 19:03:462018-04-18 19:03:46Mid April Catch Up